The Congregation Of The Little Sisters Of The Poor English Province
In 1864 a group of Little Sisters arrived in Birmingham to begin a new Home in the “Crescent” which
was situated in the area where the Convention Centre now stands. In 1874 they moved to their present site in Harborne. St. Joseph’s has been completely refurbished in recent years.